Sunday 3 April 2016

Student Break Squad with UNiDAYS

Before all of us students bounce off into the summer, we've got one final drop of student finance arriving and I've been finding out the best things to invest in with the best student discount site around!

Unidays Discount Box


UNiDAYS sent me a massive box of goodies, I was shocked the second it hit my front door. Showcasing their top brands ranging from haircare, skincare, goodies for a fabulous day out and the hippest stationary to pull me through my last few months of university!


Student Break Squad with UNiDAYS


#StudentBreakSquad with UNiDAYS


Little did I realise how many brands were available at UNiDAYS, I've been hammering at their site ever since the summer I started almost 3 years ago (where has the time flown?!) but their site hosts such a broad range so there's something for everybody whether it's fashion, beauty, tech, stationary, health goodies or subscriptions, you can promise your favourite brands are up there and with some brands offering as much as 50% off your basket it's impossible to miss out on all these great deals!

It's like they knew what my favourite shops were and overall have saved me hundreds of pounds from buying an Imac using an Apple discount, to my clothes hauls at Missguided. Now my time as a student is slowly coming to an end I'm using all the discounts I can get before finishing! With summer festivals, holidays, degree shows to be finished all to come, it's been so important to grab some goodies whilst it's spring!

Redken haircare

They sent me over some naughty chocolatey treats, but how can you resist anything sweet when it's got your name on, right?

redken hair care
redken hair care with unidays lookfantastic review

As well as some of my favourite hair products, I've been using RedKen for years and could go as far as saying their conditioner is one of the best things I applied to my dry ends. The place to head to for the best beauty products is definitely Look Fantastic  with an incredibly diverse range of goodies it's so easy to go shopping for a single shampoo and get delivered a few boxes, such incredible value for money. 

olivia burton watch review
The next surprise was something that put a massive smile on my face. My partner bought me an Olivia Burton watch years ago and I had wandering eyes for their rose gold Big Dial from Boutique Goldsmiths because every girl digs a bit of rose gold in their life! They're currently offering 10% off any watch!

olivia burton watch review unidays


olivia burton watch

Right now this is my favourite watch as it's so interchangeable with my wardrobe and I've always adored Olivia Burtons designs. A true fashion statement in any gals wardrobe!

olivia burton watches

Sometimes the best things come in small bags and boxes, I fell in love with this small personalised Cambridge Satchel Company pouch, that will be perfect for holding onto cards, tickets or a couple of things to tidy up my bag and make my life more organised. Currently offering a generous 20% off both online and in store I'll be stocking up on some of their colourful goodies for summer!

cambridge satchel company

ghd azore stylers

My next present was hella wicked, I've started experimenting with my hair more, I love having mermaid curls but also want to change it up for the odd day, so UNiDAYS sent me some GHD V Gold Atlantic styler, that comes with a free heat proof bag, a nifty extra!
GHD are offering 10% off on the UNiDAYS site and with GHD still being the hottest and best straighteners around a cheeky discount makes all the difference.

stephi lareine hair styling

ghd azore stylers review

birchbox march box review

Birchbox is renowned for being one of the best subscription boxes, and Birchbox's March box is nothing short of incredible I've got some goodies from More Brows, Ice Source, Philip B, Boost lip enhancer, This Works lavender oil. Get 25% off your Birchbox shop through UNiDAYS!

birchbox march box review

buyagift experience day

My face when I opened up this next gift light up with happiness, as I've always wanted to try out an experience day, and Buyagift provide a massive booklet full of goodies around the country. I usually feel extremely limited with experience days as it requires trekking down to London but a huge section is dedicated to a variety of amazing days out in my area, to which I'm still deciding if I want a helicopter ride, afternoon tea, spa days or racing through the forests on a segway!

buyagift review

smartbox buyagift

 For the overly organised person I am (or not so organised) I've got a notebook for all my scribblings for drawings, blog posts, and generally getting my life into one little book. Also they also gave me a Ohh Deer patch that's going straight onto a denim jacket for summer, it's inspired me to start my patched jacket collection. I've got some mugs from Ohh Deer and the brand is so quirky and cool for a more unserious household like ours. They've got 20% off which is going to be useful for when my student finance hits soon!

ohh deer review stephi lareine fashion blogger rainbow hair

ohh deer stationary unidays

It's super easy to sign up to UNiDAYS online and also on their app, which I find extremely handy when I'm on the go and need to show an offer in store!
You'll need to provide your university email or send a photo of your student card to their team to verify you!

unidays app

stephi lareine student break squad with unidays

UNiDAYS also have a spectacular competition so any of my readers can win one of these personalised boxes too! Give it go by signing up to some major discounts and enter the giveaway for some bodacious surprises!



Head to the UNiDAYS website and check out their great offers or stay in touch with their


Twitter, Instagram and Blog for upcoming additions!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

COPYRIGHT STEPHI LAREINE 2015 | Blogger Template by pipdig
 photo stephi-lareine-footer copy.png
ABOUT CONTACT DISCLAIMER BLOGLOVIN

 photo stephi-lareine-twitter.png 17,300+  photo bloglovin-stephi-lareine.png 5,900+  photo instagram-stephi-lareine.png 40,100+  photo pinterest-stephi-lareine.png 30,000+